In Part 2 of this series, we established nutritional guidelines to follow once you know your metabolic body type: Protein Type, Carb Type, and Mixed Type. In Part 1 of this series, we shared the nutritional guidelines for each body type, along with their general characteristics. In this post, we would like to outline for you the benefits of proper nutrition according to your metabolic body type.
Eating the right foods for your metabolic type is just the beginning! There are other factors to consider that will help you attain your ideal metabolic balance. When you are in metabolic balance you will discover what optimal health feels like, and experience the highest levels of:
- Harmonious energy
- Calm alertness
- Emotional balance
- Great mental clarity and focus
- Positive stable mood
Aligning your nutrition plan with your predominant metabolic type will enhance your energy levels and boost your metabolism; while eating mindfully, or consciously, will enhance each of your dining experiences, and will lead to greater satisfaction with the nutritional choices required by your body type.
Tips for all Metabolic Body Types
No matter what metabolic type you are, there are action steps that you can take right now to improve your health by:
- Eating the highest quality, organic foods available to you.
- Consuming your metabolic type food first. For example, if you are a Protein Type, eat your protein first. If you are a Carb Type eat your vegetables or grains first. If you are a Mixed Type, eat your proteins and carbs together.
- Eating consciously means that you practice eating slowly, chewing your food thoroughly, and under calm conditions.
- It is possible to experience problems with digestion, even if you are eating the right foods according to your metabolic type.
- Eating too fast, gulping down your food without chewing, and eating under stressful conditions can slow your digestions causing: indigestion, belly bloat, heartburn, belching, etc.
Everyone metabolizes food in different ways, mostly according to their genetics; but other factors such as environmental toxins, and stress can also influence our metabolic functioning. Knowing your metabolic body type is the first step toward leading a healthier, happier life.
To discover your metabolic type, click here to take my FREE “EAT RIGHT FOR YOUR METABOLIC TYPE QUIZ!”
Take the FREE Quiz!
Based on how you respond to the answers in the quiz, you can be classified as a Protein, Carb, or Mixed type. Keep in mind, this quiz identifies a general categorization according to your responses. Each category type can be refined for even more optimal results, which is something I cover in my VIP Program: THE ART OF TRANSFORMATION.
Click here to Schedule your FREE 30-Minute Energy and Metabolism Discovery Session! Together we will create a personalized plan to help you increase your energy and ignite your metabolism.
DISCLAIMER: The metabolic typing questionnaire is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any ailments or illness you may be experiencing, and is not a substitute for proper medical care. Physical activity levels & various medical issues can dramatically impact your nutrient needs. The results of this quiz are not a prescription, but rather recommendations based upon answers provided on the questionnaire.